USED IN CHINESE MEDICINE SINCE CENTURIES FOR TISSUE HEALING
Gua Sha has been around for centuries in China, where the technique was used to scrape the skin with a smooth stone, antler, or coin to heal the skin through the redness that occurred (sha). The process was used over the entire body, but today it is primarily used on the face and neck
The Gua Sha and its practice has the power to prevent dynamic wrinkles, enhance your natural contour, and relieve muscle tension.
Gua sha has been proven to help relieve tension in the face, reduce puffiness and inflammation, and it can even help reduce sinus pressure.
- Aids in lymphatic drainage, enhancing your natural contour
- Relieves tension from furrowed brows and clenched jaw
- Helps define the look of your jawline and cheekbone
WHY STAINLESS STEEL
Why did they choose for a Stainless Steel Gua Sha instead of a stone version.
Anti-bacterial, stainless steel is non-porous, which prevents bacteria build-up that can transfer to your skin.
- Self-cooling - Naturally cold to the touch, you don't even need to put it in the freezer
- Eco-friendly - The Grey's tools are made with recycled material and are 100% recyclable
100% Stainless Steel.
Must use with a serum or a balm/oil with A LOT of slip! In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and gently scrape outwards. Use the small divot on nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Use 3 times a week.