The beauty secret of celebrity hairstylists, dermatologists and beauty experts.
THE SLIPSILK DIFFERENCE:
Slip pure silk products are made using slipsilk™. Specially commissioned and made to the brand's exacting standards,
slipsilk™ has been developed and refined for over ten years to provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness and durability.
They spend a third of the brand's lives in bed. In laboratory testing, slipsilk™ pillowcases were shown to absorb significantly less face cream than cotton pillowcases*,
so they can help keep your skin’s moisture and valuable face and hair products where they belong,
on your face and hair. Slipsilk™ was also shown to create 43% less friction on average*, which can reduce stretching and tugging on delicate facial skin.
ANTI SLEEP CREASE:
Slipsilk™ has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*, allowing skin to glide along the pillow,
which can reduce pressure on creased skin.
ANTI BED HEAD:
Ordinary pillowcases can cause hair tangling during the night. In laboratory testing, slipsilk™ has been shown to reduce friction by 43% on average*.
*On average compared to cotton pillowcases with a 220-360 thread count."
FEATURES• All hair types
• All skin types
• Anyone who values their beauty sleep• Winner ‘Best Accessory’ Harper’s Bazaar Anti-Aging Awards 2021
• Nominated ‘2021 Powerlist Wellness Shortlist’ Glamour UK 2021
• Winner ‘The 2021 Bazaar 100’ Harper’s Bazaar 2021
• Winner ‘Product Worth The Hype’ PEOPLE Award 2020
• Winner ‘Best Silk Pillowcase’ Martha Stewart Living Editors’ Picks Awards 2019
• Winner ‘Best Silk Pillowcase’ Harper’s Bazaar Editor’s Choice Awards 2019
• Winner ‘Best in Beauty Sleep’ New Beauty Awards 2017
• Nominated 'Healthy Hair Awards' Women’s Health 2021 Care Instructions
• Hand wash 30°C (86°F)
• Machine wash 30°C (86°F) (Delicates wash bag recommended)
• Use a pH neutral liquid detergent
• Line dry in shade
• Iron or steam on a low heat
• Dry clean (No trichloroethylene)
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry Made from 100% highest grade (6A) long fiber mulberry silk with a thickness of 22 momme, envelope closureCountry of Origin: China